Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crayon Roll-ups

These are a great way to keep your kids crayons, markers or colored penciles.
They are $5 each and come in many designs,or as always you can request fabric that reflects your child's interests.

LDS themed fabrics perfect for the church bag. Temple fabric. Choose the Right, or Missionary fabrics.


Many other designs. Colorful kids. Patchwork, Yellow and blue plaid, Bob the builder, or Butterfly(see first picture)
Crayon rolls make a great gift especially paired with a coloring book and a fresh box of crayons.
Email or leave a comment if your interested in anything seen on this site. I will ship to you for an additional fee.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alison! I'm wondering if I can get three more of these roll up's for cars? I wanted to give one to my boys for Christmas, and two to my nephews for Christmas. We absolutely LOVE the crayon roll-up. I always have it in my diaper bag and it has totally come in handy everywhere. I love it. Anyway...anything boy themed would be great. I will be there for Thanksgiving, and could stop by and pick it up then. Would that be okay?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails