Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Dolls

A few weeks ago a customer asked me if I could make some diapers for her daughter's baby doll.



I think they turned out pretty cute.
She also asked if I could do doll clothes. I told her no, that they were more trouble than they were worth. But I couldn't resist and gave it a try anyway. I figure if she didn't end up wanting them that I knew a few little girls that would like them.


And actually. They were pretty fun to do.



So If any one is interested in doll clothes. Let me know.

I plan of charging $2 each for the diapers or 3 for $5.

The dresses are $5.

Don't forget I also do doll blanket/pillow sets for $8.




I also did this quilt recently for another customer. But when she got to my house she saw the yellow and pink daisy quilt and changed her mind and took it instead.
I didn't like this quilt when I was making it. It just didn't look like I wanted it to. But, once I finished it and got it quilted I decided I love it. I did a combination of traditional tying and the international stitch.


It is cotton flannel. 42in X 42in. It has the cutest Fairy print mixed into the squares and for the backing. I'm asking $45.
Let me know if your interested in anything you see here.

1 comment:

  1. Alison, I've been having some rough days but I have not forgotten about the diapers. Hopefully I will feel well enough to pick them up soon. Thank you for making them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails