Friday, February 19, 2010

I know it's still Febuary.......

But, I'm so excited for Easter dresses! My favorite show is Project Runway, it's a show where they give aspiring fashion designers challenges and they have to make different clothes according to the challenge. They recently challenged the designers to make a little girl's dress and a coordinating out fit for a mom. So fun! It made me very excited for Easter. I've mentioned before that I learned to sew from my mom and she made us some really great Easter dresses, My sister and I were always coordinated. Now that I am a mom I love to make my girls matching dresses. Now I haven't always been very good at taking pictures of my stuff so sorry for the quality of the pictures. But here are a few I've done in the last few years.




These are last years dresses. They are linen with an embroidered hem. I made one for my niece too but I never got a pictures of them all together.



These are some of my favorites. They were very casual and fun. I paired them with some fun leggings.

These to are my all time favorite. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted these to look like but couldn't find a patten so I made my own pattern and they turned out better than the picture in my head. I've never used a pattern since.

These were not for Easter, but I love these dresses.
So, I'd love to make dresses for your little princess. Pricing on dresses varies, but start at $20 + supplies and go up depending on how complicated the dress is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails