Monday, November 30, 2009

Make it Personal

My very favorite gifts to give are ones that show you spent a little extra time and thought. A great way to do this is to add their name to a gift. One of my favorites is fleece blankets. Fleece blanket can be purchase very inexpensively or are easy enough for just about any one to make. if you need advice on how to clip the edges of fleece to make a great blanket leave me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Embroidery can be added to may items to give them that extra special touch.
Embroidery is $5 for the first 8 letters then 50 cents for every letter after, or $3 each additional name in another spot. Three fonts are available.

Fancy


Block


Cursive.

Let me know what I can personalize for you.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome Alison! You do sooo many different cool things, you are so talented, it makes me so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails