Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trash to treasure


My favorite little fabric store every so often puts out these bags of scraps. They are the the left overs from hemstitched blankets and bib and they sale a whole garbage bag for $2. I've bought 4 so far (Shhh, don't tell my husband) I love these! You never know what your going to get in these bags and most of what is in there is usable but I have had tons of fun turning these bags of trash into treasures.

This is the first quilt I did out of these scraps. I showed it to one of my customers and it was sold before I even finished it. Thanks Sara!

I finished this one yesterday and sold it this morning. Thanks Nicole!

I also made cute daisy quilt. This quilt is still available. It is 42in X 42in and is 100% cotton flannel. It is quilted with the international stitch (kind of like a tied quilt with no ties)


I'm offering this quilt for $45 dollars. Please Email me if you are interested in this quilt or if you have a special request.
Sold! Thanks Bess!
Thanks Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails