Friday, December 17, 2010

Best gift ever

If you are ever wondering what to get quilter, you can't go wrong with fabric. Really it doesn't matter what kind of fabric. Pretty much any will make me happy. But my sister, on a recent trip to NYC, proved that she is the best sister ever and made a stop at a little fabric shop called Mood.

Mood, is where they take the designers on Project Runway to. I was so excited just to see the bag, and I would have just been happy with the bag, but she picked out some beautiful fabrics.

It's funny how much we think alike, because as so as I saw them I thought of my grandma Dramy, and how much she would have loved these fabrics. Then she told me that she got them because they reminder her of our Dramy. Really it is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails