Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Someday

I love quilts. I would rather make quilts than anything else. It is so fun to see how the prints and colors come together and then to see how the quilts change when they are actually quilted. Someday I would love to have a long arm quilt machine. Since a good one can cost as much a a car and because they take up a lot of space that someday probably won't be for a very very long time for for now. I can dream. One of my favorite places to dream and drool at is Green Fairy Quilts http://www.greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com/ I actually met the Green Fairy aka Judi at my favorite fabric shop at Christmas time, and found out about her site. She is amazing and I am very, very jealous of her talent. I've wanted to blog about her for some time and since she is offering a give away to anyone who blogs about her I figured it was a good time to do it. Hope you like her stuff as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails